Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 124594 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
that wouldnt' be too bad but when and where? we're all pretty scattered around MI so we'd have to set a place up where everyone would want to drive to

·
Registered
84 Posts
We need to figure out where everyone is then. Who do you think is the farthest or what area has the most people that will show up for something? I'm in the Livonia area.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I live Downriver so i'm not too far from you, Livonia isn't a bad spot, but like you said we have to figure out where eveyone lives, who wants to do it, and then we can get a central meeting place

·
Registered
649 Posts
I'm in Plymouth - Livonia would be sweet. Could meet right at the Ford AutoTrans facility & test track, you really can't miss that place [:)]

·
Registered
84 Posts
Depending on how many people we can get to come... I might be able to get the people to open the Roush museum for us for a bit. It's right by the trans plant. It's on Market street by Levan. Would anyone be interested in that? I think it would be cool to have a Focus invasion there.

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Im from Grand Rapids area. I have a blue zx3. Painted interior if u ever see me parked. I dont live downtown but drive downtown for school. My friend and I are gonna make a turbo setup for my car (going for budget turbo setup), I already bought the turbo but we are waiting until spring to install, hoping to layout the setup this winter. I would be interested in meetings. Just pm me or something. My aim is kerff13.

PS. Would be best if I could get at least a 2 week notice so that I can ask work off.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
that all sounds good man... i'm game for whatever, would be cool at the Roush plant whoever's cool with this pm or im me aim platinumpony10

we could do that for ya wagamos

·
Registered
84 Posts
We'll need to stay in contact and keep track of how may people are interested. Wouldn't want to try and do something if 3 or 4 people are going to show up although that would be ok with me. Anyway I'm going to try out this new Photobucket gig and see how it works out. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
i don't see them charging us but then again i also don't see them keeping the place open for us but it's always worth a shot to ask, i'm also tryin to think of a back up plan but i'm not too familiar with the area.. i'm sure we'll think of somethin

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'd be up for a meeting, just can't get there the weekend of the 28th (October). I think if we want to figure out who all will be there and where they are coming from, we should probably start some sort of list.

1. Dralin (Matt)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
sounds good just the thing is we gotta make sure everyone keeps in touch cuz so far it's just me and CLWNCAR talkin about it and random people sayin they wanna do it but not givin much input so we need to make sure everyone gives input

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
well so far it looks like we've got a tally of about 10 people.. thats a decent number could be a nice turn out ... it doesn't matter to me where we meet, Livonia/Canton area could be nice if anyone knows where Warren Valley golf course is at that'd be a nice place to meet up.. big parkin lot and it's right near Hines Drive could roll to the park over there

41 - 60 of 124594 Posts