·
Registered
690 Posts
good 'ol bay city, mi here.
silver se, w/ tinted windows and konig sideways wheels

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm out in Ann Arbor, new to MI since May (from AZ)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'm from the Downriver area here... if you see a Silver SVT floatin around with Recaro and Borla vinyls and dark tint thats me... kinda want to get a lil gatherin sometime if anyone's interested

·
Registered
104 Posts
EurosilverSVT said:
I'm from the Downriver area here... if you see a Silver SVT floatin around with Recaro and Borla vinyls and dark tint thats me... kinda want to get a lil gatherin sometime if anyone's interested
Sure. I saw a VW club in Grand Rapids last weekend. About 30 of them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow that makes two for Bay City[thumb]
I just bought an '07 pitch black ST from Brighton Ford about 600 miles ago.
These ST's are pretty hard to find.
I originally ordered a liquid grey ST @ Dean Arbour Ford in West Branch but something happened and Ford pushed my build date into October which meant I would lose out on the $2500 cash back offer that expired Sept. 30.
The only mod so far is Silverstar turn signal bulbs.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Titan1969 said:
Sure. I saw a VW club in Grand Rapids last weekend. About 30 of them.
i think it'd be a good time to get people together every once in a while meet up, hang out, get ideas just have a good time

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
313-Matt said:
Hello, all. New Focus owner - I just picked up my 05 Black ST yesterday.

I am in Dearborn, an inner ring Detroit 'burb.

313-Matt
we got Duffman with a Silver ST SAP in detroit also, grosse point.

and my dad's gf lives in grosse point, so if u see a black ST SAP there, thats me.

also, one of the guys said he was in Alma? Alma MI? As in the town Alma College is in?

if so, ur 20 min away from me.

·
Banned
12,597 Posts
SchanST said:
I originally ordered a liquid grey ST @ Dean Arbour Ford in West Branch but something happened and Ford pushed my build date into October which meant I would lose out on the $2500 cash back offer that expired Sept. 30.

Who was your sales person at Brighton Ford.

We have only found one good saleman there, and their service department sucks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
SchanST said:
The $2,500 cash back program has been extended till the first of the year, and NOW includes 2007 models. The program that exp. in Sept. was $2,500 on '06's and $1,000 on '07's. These programs are by dealer zones and may vary from area to area. At least that's what my dealer told me at the end of Aug. when i ordered my zx3.

BTW, I live in Monroe and work in Milan. And can't wait to pick up my [email protected] car!![:D]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Chaney, the salesman we had was Mike Tabacchi, he seemed pretty cool. When we heard the news of our ST we ordered, we jumped on the net and searched all the ford dealers within a 200 mile radius that had ST's. We called ahead to make sure they still had it and set the appt. to meet and buy the car. It was an easy sale for him cause we did most of the work (my wife worked at Palmer's used truck lot in Chelsea for 3 years). I would refer my friends to him if they were looking for a Ford. We spoke with many salesman through this month long process. It almost seemed like a higher power didnt want us to buy a new car. We would have bought one at Kruge a month ago if the guy tried to sell it. We test drove it and liked it but had more options than we wanted, he never even tried to "talk" us into it. All he did was look on his computer to try and dealer-trade one there for us. We made the long drive back to Bay City bummed that we didnt buy it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
JSwope, Good luck with your zx3, the other problem I had with buying the one we ordered was the fact that Ford is talking about closing the Wayne plant.....I work in a factory and know the attitude that must be floating around there. I could be wrong but I dont like to take risks that involve lage amounts of money.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
me too.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
should we all just keep in contact till summer time? i think that'll be the best time for a gathering... anyone on here have AIM? if so give me a shout

Platinumpony10

21 - 40 of 124596 Posts