Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2041 - 2060 of 124596 Posts

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
ok, thanks for telling me my hard drive is toast.lol im going to call them soon so they can repair it or send me a refurbished one.
i meant to say the svt header has already been zx3 moddified

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
ive been there a few times, its called soccer world
it sounds like soccer is another language, and for the record its called football.lol

·
Illest.... <3
3,572 Posts
Futbol. I am Mexican but was still born in the US so it is Soccer for me just habit but I know what it's called elsewhere lol. So are you buying that stuff?

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
man i want the system on my car now. hopefully my next paycheck will pay for the magnaflow exhaust. i so badly want my car to sound like that.lol
when i get it i may need help installing it.lol
does anyone know how to weld?
and in welsh its peldroed

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
and natasha Manchester United have Portsmouth in the FA-Cup. this is the 11th time in a row United have played premiership opposition!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
man i want the system on my car now. hopefully my next paycheck will pay for the magnaflow exhaust. i so badly want my car to sound like that.lol
when i get it i may need help installing it.lol
does anyone know how to weld?
and in welsh its peldroed
i was lucky i bought my car with it already on [giggle]

·
un1corn
2,703 Posts
No [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g way in hell would i ever let doug weld anything to my header.

You'd be better off borrowing someone's tuner and turning off the EGR system and the secondary o2 sensor. That way you're not making some makeshift egr bung on your header. From what i've read it won't effect your foci in a bad way

2041 - 2060 of 124596 Posts