Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 124596 Posts

·
Sooo Fresh
2,114 Posts
anti skid lol thats funny personaliy i dont like the mats at all. i rather spend the money on like something kool like something to make you go quicker or save up a little more and get tinted windows.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i dont like diamond plate in focus, it doesnt look right to me, some nice black mats are all you need, like the group buy mats i just picked up and waiting to be shipped to me!!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yea my mats are just black carpet that say Focus along the one side. I wanted the SVT mats.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i orderedd the focus all weather matts in the 05 script, come with front and back mats, and are pretty durable, its what mike runs in his svt

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,005
i have some black rubber all season mats for the winter time so i can keep the stock black ones clean for the summer, i got em at Meijers for like $20 for all 4 mats front and rear

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
yes they r aluminum, i decided im not buying them now becuase i would prefer to save the money towards the newer focus or for my wheels :)

·
un1corn
2,703 Posts
CHECK your VOIeMail WalES!!!!

Tasha called you today so i could come pick up your laptop but you didnt pick up and you never called back!

wtf!

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
i said im sorry, i hardly ever read my voicemail. now i know i should
thers a number that calls me a couple times a week about debt or somthing so i thought it was that.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
hahah why did u post in here then

i have a 07 so i cant use the euro grille, i dont think......its to lil

rims are kazera kz-s i think lol, and the plan is to have it painted for focusfest

·
Sooo Fresh
2,114 Posts
ok lol i thought i would get ur attention more here then there. but ic hmm i thought i saw euro grills for ur car on ebay. lol not bad looking rims tho i got enkei cdr9's 17s. nice looking ride tho man hope you can make it out the g2g this spring

2001 - 2020 of 124596 Posts