Focus Fanatics Forum banner

20001 - 20020 of 124594 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Eh, only an hour 40 drive. As long as there is no family functions I'm game.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
It's not a must, just an idea. Plenty of room to park, food nearby and plenty of room inside to hang out etc. I'm open to other ideas.
Yea but its been over a year since I made the trip over to the east side to a meet.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Personally the time works well for me, but I realize it's the holidays and people may have other stuff going on. That Sunday is probably safer than a Saturday, all things considered.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Its the day after my sis's wedding, I'll see whats going on. We may head up to the cabin. If not, I'm IN! :)

**side note, I'm looking for a roof rack if anyone has one up for sale**

·
Slow n lifted
10,570 Posts
i would be up for the 28th but its my weekend to work boooooooooooo! and my boss is officially an ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i asked for new years eve off a month and a half ago and he gave my buddy my pto day off for it instead of me and knows he [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] it up and still wont give my it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now im really getting the screw that place attitude. time to start looking for a new job more of a priority!!!!!!!!!!!

·
MOAR BEWST!!!!
1,528 Posts
hmm..what time would we be talking about on the 28th? i work that day so the time all depends if i show up or not..even tho i would like to meet everybody in person for once =D

·
Registered
786 Posts
no. not yet anyways. the black car is going back to stock height. bfg at's. a light bar in the front. roof rack. skid plate. lights on the rack. :) Wife will still drive it. At least until we get her a new car.

·
Registered
786 Posts
if by gay, you mean pure awesomeness...then yes. you are correct sir.

the car is a 2.0 automatic. it will never be fast. it should at least be capable in this state. I'm thinking rally car height, like a course pre runner.

20001 - 20020 of 124594 Posts