Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124591 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
Grand Rapids area...

Yep...ZX3 195000 miles and counting. Decide to start fixing it up a bit and start modding. Needs hood repainted or CF and rear bumper cover replaced or repainted. Any leads on parts would be appreciated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,340 Posts
sup homey......ok, sorry, i'm a total cracker, i'm just trying to be black, lol.

I live in Mt Pleasant, near CMU.

Where in MI are you?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
LCR said:
Hello, I am in Richmond we have 6 Foci's 3 Sedans, 1 ZX-5 ,1 SVT ZX3 and 1 07 ZX3
Wow.


Im looking for several parts for my ZX3. Anyone know of a salvage yard that has one...Black '00-'04???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,340 Posts
LCR said:
Hello, I am in Richmond we have 6 Foci's 3 Sedans, 1 ZX-5 ,1 SVT ZX3 and 1 07 ZX3
damn dude, thats a whole family.

you're in richmond? where in detroit is that? I'm not entirely familiar with the location.

just as long is aint down 8mile, last time i went down 8mile, i almost got shot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
babyface said:
damn dude, thats a whole family.

you're in richmond? where in detroit is that? I'm not entirely familiar with the location.

just as long is aint down 8mile, last time i went down 8mile, i almost got shot.

Richmond is about 30min north of Detroit. 32 mile road and North ave close to Romeo. I used to live at 8mile and Kelly grew up at 6 mile and Gratiot I know the area
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
LCR said:
What are you looking for?
Driver side seat...grey ( mines shot from years of sitting in it )

Mint parts...hood, front bumper cover, rear bumper cover. Otherwise I'll just paint mine, they are full of rock chips and scratches.

Fog Lights

Driver side mirror

Im willing to pull any of this stuff myself if need be, i just need to find the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
I know I have most of what you are looking for but I will need to get with you next week we are leaving for the NASA race at Mid-Ohio


Oh Dave Sorry for not calling you back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
LCR said:
I know I have most of what you are looking for but I will need to get with you next week we are leaving for the NASA race at Mid-Ohio


Oh Dave Sorry for not calling you back
Great please let me know. I want to get this sort of stuff done before winter...hate crawling around on the garage floor when its wet and salty[V]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,340 Posts
i spotted a silver ST, driving past the Henry Ford Med center.

Also, a black ST on Maple/15mile and M5

anyone on here?
 
1 - 20 of 124591 Posts
Top