Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Order Bdubs or other food in and hang out in the clubhouse

Votes: 3 14.3%
1 - 20 of 263 Posts

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alrighty, there seems to be enough interest in this, so we wanted to get some feedback. At this point Sunday December 28th seems to work, and it's possible it would be held in Howell at my condo association's clubhouse. If that does work out, we've got some food options, hence the poll.

We are thinking of hours roughly 2-6, so people coming from the westside aren't getting home too late. Also it'd be a bring your own drink (alcoholic) event if you are 21. I think if we end up getting pizza, we can get deals on 2 liters or whatever of soda.

Feedback is important and this should allow us to get a rough idea of who would be coming too.

Please PM me with a YES or NO regarding your attendance. We're really tying to sort things out and would like answers soon. We realize it's during a busy time of the year for everyone, but the week between Christmas and New Years kept popping up, being mentioned that it's a good time, etc..so lets get some responses one way or another so we can decide to do this or not. Thanks!

Here's a list of who's confirmed YES:

chaney - Kevin
ZX4STDoug - me
dmeray1 - Dan
klodkrawler05 - Brad
Aku - Brad & Brian T. and his GF
wordyahurdd - Doug & 1 other
ehancock - Elliot
NCedillos - Tasha
svteuro88 - Matt & 1 other
secondechomatt - Matt & Sarah (maybes)
trailbikerider - Blake and 1 other
focus311 - Jen (and possibly one other)
dougy fresh - Doug
sjdwales - Scott
RobZX3_2006 - Rob
mason61391 - Mason
Wagamos - Jeff (maybe)

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, well I trust mine and yours, but I'm ok with trying other stuff. I'm guessing a good number of people would simply buy something and that's cool too. Whatever works.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Okay, gotta ask, what is Ddubs? lol

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
lol Buffalo Wild Wings!
hahaha I thought so...my stepson eats there all of the time. I get the "B" part, but not "dubs" part.
Dan

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha I thought so...my stepson eats there all of the time. I get the "B" part, but not "dubs" part.
Dan

haha it's alright.

There is one literally across the street, and there are ample other restaurants and pizza spots within 2 miles, tops. There shouldn't be an issue if people decide to get food.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
haha it's alright.

There is one literally across the street, and there are ample other restaurants and pizza spots within 2 miles, tops. There shouldn't be an issue if people decide to get food.
There is an idea...once they get there they can order "to go" and pick it up...solves the split bill problem. haha.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is an idea...once they get there they can order "to go" and pick it up...solves the split bill problem. haha.

Yep, always a potential pain in the ass otherwise. Not fair to anyone.

Getting pizza would be simple too. Order X number of pies, divide the cost and be done with it. There's several chain and local places really close by.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Yep, always a potential pain in the ass otherwise. Not fair to anyone.

Getting pizza would be simple too. Order X number of pies, divide the cost and be done with it. There's several chain and local places really close by.
Well there is merit in that....plus people could bring cookies, brownies and other holiday treats they can't eat. lol
Dan

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
I vote for ordering Pizza. Although, I'm game for anything. I don't trust my cooking, so if we did a potluck type deal, I'd definately be buying something. Is it going to be the 28th? I just need to know so I can ask for it off.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pizza works for me, like I said, am open to anything thats simple. Right now the 28th seems to be the best day. How much notice do you need to give work ?

I also need some notice to secure the place.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
About 2 weeks, of course I'm 1 day short of that. If I have to work, I can probably get somebody to work it for me.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay. Hopefully we can have a decent amount of feedback and voting in the next day or so and wrap something up so that you can have as much notice as possible.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Just for future reference. I live on a golf course, and we have a nice big clubhouse too that we could probably rent if there was ever a meet here (doubtful chaney, so [:)][:)][:)][:)]).

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hahaha don't say that.

hmmm, we could have one hell of a car show/GTG if we were allowed to park on the course itself..think that could be arranged ? [:D]

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
I can try and be all serious like him, but it won't work lol.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
hahaha don't say that.

hmmm, we could have one hell of a car show/GTG if we were allowed to park on the course itself..think that could be arranged ? [:D]
LOL. I highly doubt it. Although the course already looks like shit. Anything we do will surely make it look better.

1 - 20 of 263 Posts