Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how long these tires will last? Took ownership yesterday on my 2012 tit. hb! Planning on tint next week and duals....then some pics!!!

I think the voice activated nav. is awesome..works everything from a voice command!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
I would not expect more then 15-20,000 miles. I got about 15,000 on my e-350 with them and about 18,000 on my Camry Hybrid. I love the tire but really short life and they cannot be used below 40F.

There is a warning on the drivers B-pillar about using them below that temperature.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are you getting the duals from?That's one mod I'm interested in doing. Will probably wait till the spring.
Not sure at this point but seen some post here and will do some more research. I like the look of duals but do not want the noise. So im going to
attemt this mod with a quite muffler set up.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I would not expect more then 15-20,000 miles. I got about 15,000 on my e-350 with them and about 18,000 on my Camry Hybrid. I love the tire but really short life and they cannot be used below 40F.

There is a warning on the drivers B-pillar about using them below that temperature.
Sounds about right. That's what I typically hear about these Michelins. Of course, there are ways to wear them out more quickly if that's what you're interested in...[burnout]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts