Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I got a set of Primacy MXM4 put on my car 1.5 years ago and about 25k miles, already at or below 2/32s, fricken terrible tires, sucked in even light snow and obviously terrible tread life. My Focus is a 2010 SES with the 215/45-17 tires, does anyone have any good recommendations for tires at Discount Tire that may be better than these for all season and snow and still be relatively quiet and give a good ride and not break the bank?

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
So, I got a set of Primacy MXM4 put on my car 1.5 years ago and about 25k miles, already at or below 2/32s, fricken terrible tires, sucked in even light snow and obviously terrible tread life. My Focus is a 2010 SES with the 215/45-17 tires, does anyone have any good recommendations for tires at Discount Tire that may be better than these for all season and snow and still be relatively quiet and give a good ride and not break the bank?
How's your alignment? Are u aggressive driver. 25 k sounds short

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How's your alignment? Are u aggressive driver. 25 k sounds short
I got an alignment done on the same day after I had the tires put on but haven't had it checked since. I would probably qualify as an aggressive driver but its not like this car has enough power to roast the tires or anything lol.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After a day I am REALLY liking these Contis. They ride very well, nice and quiet on highway and around the city and already seem to give better gas mileage, like noticeably better than the Primacys ever did. All in all seems like a solid tire.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts