Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I think im the only FF Member in MIAMI, can someone please prove me wrong? I don't want to drive 4+ hours to meet another SVT Pilot.

·
Registered
415 Posts
My good friend Ryan lives in Deerfield Beach and so does my Friend Nick with a WRC replica and several other peeps I know own Foci in the area. We just had a big meet and went to moroso this weekend.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I'm sure you are not the only member in miami

·
Registered
334 Posts
there aots of people just alot dont go on forums.

theres aot of focus that have been going to sr9 and 27 lately
i live in ft.auderdale so im aot closer but alot of people that used to ive down wit hthem here have either went up north or moved on to different cars.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
There are foci in miami, but some of the drivers u dont want to be involve. u should be glad they frequent this forum!! QUEERS
but anyway, u should have been at steeda focus day, u could have bought overpriced products at regular price and ate free hot dogs. lol
me, im close miami, bout an hour 1/2 it's a good drive other then the bugs on your intercooler when i get there.
what bout u got pics? wat are working wit?

·
Registered
334 Posts
focuztyle said:
There are foci in miami, but some of the drivers u dont want to be involve. u should be glad they frequent this forum!! QUEERS
but anyway, u should have been at steeda focus day, u could have bought overpriced products at regular price and ate free hot dogs. lol
me, im close miami, bout an hour 1/2 it's a good drive other then the bugs on your intercooler when i get there.
what bout u got pics? wat are working wit?
lol i was there i found an extra raffle ticket and i won the ultra gay screamin demon coil and live wires my woman and my baby girl won that fuel additive crap i also had the first winning ticket for that orange hurst shifter shirt.

my car was built by mike at steeda and was gonna buy it so it got lots of extras then the sales manager at ford was gonna buy my car so it got even more extras for free. dario oves my car so he always trys to hook me up but i dont shop at steeda unless they are the ony ones to have what im looking for locally.

focuz you now anyone that has just the piping for a turbo kit so i can piec the rest together?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm in Miami but I've been out of the country for quite some time, just got back last week and my car went in the shop today. I'm down for a meet sometime soon...

·
Registered
334 Posts
werent you on sfr before or did you buy that car used?

·
Registered
59 Posts
steedazx5 said:
werent you on sfr before or did you buy that car used?
I've posted there before, but its been so long that I actually forgot all about that place. I've had that car since new.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
im loving tour set up!!
as you can see i dont like subtle either. mad props.
my should going under the knife pretty soon, but after that she'll be ready to come out and play..... finally.
im down for whatever, how long are you here for?
and steeda grl, it would all depend on what tipe of flange you are runing, what size are looking for ? i have a top mount turbo flange, most are bottom, thats why i love my hood, i keeps it nice and fresh!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
focuztyle said:
im loving tour set up!!
as you can see i dont like subtle either. mad props.
my should going under the knife pretty soon, but after that she'll be ready to come out and play..... finally.
im down for whatever, how long are you here for?
and steeda grl, it would all depend on what tipe of flange you are runing, what size are looking for ? i have a top mount turbo flange, most are bottom, thats why i love my hood, i keeps it nice and fresh!!
thanks, your setup is pretty dope too!! what kind of #s you putting down?

I'm here for good now, my focus should be out of the shop early next week then I need to find a body/paint shop, tired of the flat black plus the kit it craked in a couple of places. You know of any local shops that don't want 2gs for some bondo and paint?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
thats wat im doing, fixing all the little nick and knacks on the beast, u know how it is when u roll kitted, getting the whole thing done at once intead of piece by piece, a lot better!! my guys is giving me a really good deal, im changing a couple of things aroung, so im really excited!!
mine should be going in the shop, hopefully the week after next, hopefully, i know thisguys is slammed, but hes got a booth set up and everything, so it is worht the wait.
Last dyno was 248/231 highest run at 14.5lbs, i was happy with it, plus i dont think it is too safe to tun anything above that on stock bottom end.
how bout u ? what turbo set u got and your #'s!!!???

·
Registered
59 Posts
talk to your guy and let me know if he can get me in sometime soon, maybe after yours.

My last #s were 230/226 at 11lbs, then I blew the rings and had the entire engine built. Now I just need biger injectors (the 42s are tapped out) new maf and a new tune, want to run 18lbs. What tune do you have? right now I have a custom chip from Diablo but every time I need a new tune they have to come down to the dyno, which is a pain in the ass...

The turbo setup was built at Dynamic like 4 years ago but its been to a few shops since then, its back at dynamic now getting some things worked on.

Where in miami are you?

·
Registered
59 Posts
talk to your guy and let me know if he can get me in sometime soon, maybe after yours.

My last #s were 230/226 at 11lbs, then I blew the rings and had the entire engine built. Now I just need biger injectors (the 42s are tapped out) new maf and a new tune, want to run 18lbs. What tune do you have? right now I have a custom chip from Diablo but every time I need a new tune they have to come down to the dyno, which is a pain in the ass...

The turbo setup was built at Dynamic like 4 years ago but its been to a few shops since then, its back at dynamic now getting some things worked on.

Where in miami are you?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
yeah, my friend might be going after mine too, an s2k, but when i asked him for his estimate, he said i need to see it to quote a price. i will find out how good he is when mine is done......but i dont know if you would want to leave your car so far from your house, im bout an hour and 40 minutes from miami.
my tuning, I met up with Tom Lesperance, best focus tuner i know of, he tuned it with the SCT Pro racer package w/xcal 2, amazing experience, being there dricing you car on the dyno while he tuning.....[driving]
but with this, u can self tune and launch it w/xcal 2 onto your pcm, check codes and erase them, pretty cool stuff, but u have to know how to use it.
we will be going to 305 after i get my car back.

·
Registered
334 Posts
when you guys are ready for a g2g let me know im down

·
Registered
78 Posts
im in coral springs which is not to far outside of miami. lemme kno if u ever wana arrange a g2g

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey Im from texas and duing sprint break this year a couple of us are going to be crusing down there. So if you are intrested in meeting up.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
we would, just let me know in advance to make plans ahead

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'm from Miami. Mostly stock 2003 Silver SVTF. Send me a PM if you plan anything.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts