Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
3rd Time's the Charm
1,943 Posts
I know this forum post is older but I have a 14 edge and it has MFT 3.6 and the ford website says I am up to date. I use android so is there any real improvemnet in updating this? I have seen several people having issues with losing Sirius which I have a subscription. I am in canada also.
My 2014 was at 3.5 (from the factory!) and I was told this was up to date. That's laughable, as I had several visual glitches(Phone saying not connected while listening to streaming audio? Really?) and difficulty with my Samsung bluetooth interface not connecting and working.

I used the link int he first post and went straight to 3.8. It's sooooo much better. Skipped all the in betweens and not looking back. Took over 30 minutes to update tho. Make sure the car is running before starting the process.

·
Registered
580 Posts
My 2014 was at 3.5 (from the factory!) and I was told this was up to date. That's laughable, as I had several visual glitches(Phone saying not connected while listening to streaming audio? Really?) and difficulty with my Samsung bluetooth interface not connecting and working.

I used the link int he first post and went straight to 3.8. It's sooooo much better. Skipped all the in betweens and not looking back. Took over 30 minutes to update tho. Make sure the car is running before starting the process.
Most of the stuff you're seeing in 3.8 was from 3.6. 3.6 is incredibly stable and probably made MFT useable for the first time. Luckily it came out within a year of me getting my car (I think fall of 2013) and therefore I've been running it since then. Anyone who isn't on at least 3.6 should update to 3.8.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts