1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
201 Posts
So far it's looking like this e-mail isn't about the new MFT version.
No, the pictures, video and references is about the 2012 model year MFT update. So although the email appears to be about the post 2.11 update, the update is not on the site yet.

·
Registered
254 Posts
No, the pictures, video and references is about the 2012 model year MFT update. So although the email appears to be about the post 2.11 update, the update is not on the site yet.
While it has some references to the big update it's more of a preview of what's coming. That's what I got from what I've seen.

I'd love to be wrong about this and have this new version early though.

·
Registered
671 Posts
No, wrong.

"We're continually exploring ways to improve MyFord Touch. A new performance upgrade will include improvements integrated into upcoming 2013 model year vehicles equipped with MyFord Touch. This no-charge upgrade, which enhances the system and adds features, will also be provided to all existing MyFord Touch owners. Redesigned screens, new functionality and more arrive soon.

It's designed to be simple, fast and better altogether. We're testing this major upgrade ourselves to help ensure it delivers on significant new benefits:

Better voice recognition
Quicker touch response
Faster screen refresh times
Simpler screen design
Some new features

For a sneak preview of these enhancements, watch this video."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts