Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just throwing this out there..

There's about 7-8 threads on the first page alone dedicated to MFT.

I understand that a lot of people purchased this car are into technology. But I think it would be nice for both those who want to read about MFT, and those who don't, that all those threads be located in a subsection dedicated to it.

That way MFT people wouldn't have to sort through non-MFT related threads and non-MFT people wouldn't have to sort through MFT threads. If that makes sense.

Anyone else agree?

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I completely agree. As a starter of one of those threads, I have thrown the suggestion out hoping that a mod would see it that maybe we could sticky it (or a subsection). Maybe merge the existing threads or whatever. I'd personally like it all in one place as I am contributing what I find but also gaining info/suggestions from other people's experiences and would love to have it all in one place instead of bouncing around between 3-4 threads. I guess it is up to the mods though!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm in favor as well. There is a section for Car Audio and Electronics, but MFT/SYNC definitely deserve their own category because there will be a TON to discuss as time goes on.

Hope our voice is heard!

·
Registered
671 Posts
send a message to a mod and see if they can do this, the more people that ask the better. There are way to many MFT threads and many threads are duplicates of other threads too

·
Registered
108 Posts
Good idea.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I agree because I get tired of seeing multiple threads posted about MFT troubles when all it takes is adding your input to an already started thread instead of cluttering up the rest of the forum section we get.

I've said this in several of the MFT threads started over issues already discussed...

THANK YOU for this thread!

·
Registered
781 Posts
while i agree in theory, in practice, good luck. there are tons of duplicate threads on this whole web site. new people come along and don't use (or know how to use) the search function and post up their first-post question about some topic or other. tons of 2012 discussion in the general threat that could be in this sub-forum, but isn't. the experienced folk know where to go and look, but it's the new folk coming along who don't know or bother and cause new threads.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts