Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I get contact pictures to show up from my iPhone? Can I add new ones separately to SYNC or should it load the current contact photos from my iPhone?

·
Registered
234 Posts
How do I get contact pictures to show up from my iPhone? Can I add new ones separately to SYNC or should it load the current contact photos from my iPhone?
iPhone currently has the worst integration of any smart phone with Sync (mostly Apple's fault but does make me hesitate in pulling the trigger on a new Ford). I don't believe contact pictures are supported.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Gee my iPhone works just fine. The only idyoscrency is when I down loaded the contacts I have to say the last name first.

I have MyFord not the touch so contact pictures don't apply.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Gee my iPhone works just fine. The only idyoscrency is when I down loaded the contacts I have to say the last name first.

I have MyFord not the touch so contact pictures don't apply.
iPhone does not support quite a few things that both Blackberry and Android support, although iOS 5 will address some of it (album/artist/track info showing over bluetooth connections for example).

I'm pretty sure contact pictures and a few other things do not work with the iPhone currently. I have researched the crap out of this because I am an avid iPhone fan. For example, I have discovered that the fords with MFT do not support Sync App Link, which sucks btw.

The good news is that Ford knows that iPhone is the #1/#2 platform and they have hired a LOT of developers to work on MFT, Sync and App Link, so hopefully a lot of this will get addressed in the next couple of years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts