Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has probably been ask, but since I do not have the car as yet and I could not find the answer doing a search.
How would someone determine the current version of the MFT?
Does it display it on bootup?

·
Registered
33 Posts
2.11 I think. It doesn't show on start up but you can go into it and see your version somewhere.

·
Registered
882 Posts
2.11 I think. It doesn't show on start up but you can go into it and see your version somewhere.
This is one of the most unhelpful responses I've ever seen on this board. Did you even read the topic at all?

OP: It's listed on the website (syncmyride.com). When you buy the car they'll set you up with an account, and it will store all of the information on the site for you. You can see the information on the MyFord Touch display, but it's a pain to get to and it only shows the framework version number (which is useless unless you know the exact string you're looking for).

·
Registered
33 Posts
This is one of the most unhelpful responses I've ever seen on this board. Did you even read the topic at all?

OP: It's listed on the website (syncmyride.com). When you buy the car they'll set you up with an account, and it will store all of the information on the site for you. You can see the information on the MyFord Touch display, but it's a pain to get to and it only shows the framework version number (which is useless unless you know the exact string you're looking for).
My apologies. I was in a rush. syncmyride.com will give you all the information you need after you register and enter your VIN.

Sync VersionGen2 - V2.11 is the latest version. I've heard Ford is coming out with a major update in early 2012.

·
Registered
33 Posts
MFT More Ford Trouble

well I love my new 2012 Focus SEL H-Back. MyFordTouch not so much. 2 hours after I took delivery the MFT module failed. had to wait a few days for the new module to be shipped and installed. 2 months later MFT screen is blank and is now in the shop again to determine what the problem is ..very frustrating the MFT is the center piece of the car and when it's not working and you paid a lot of dollars for the complete package it's not a great feeling and takes away from the overall enjoyment of the car. There were 5 other cars at the dealer with MFT type problems. Ford is into MFT big time it's a selling point. they need to seriously fix the bugs and give us a reliable product.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts