Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to figure out where on my iPhone the songs I tagged have gone. Should I find them somewhere in the iTunes store? Help!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I can't seem to figure out where on my iPhone the songs I tagged have gone. Should I find them somewhere in the iTunes store? Help!
I wasn't aware there was an iTunes tagging option with MFT. Can you explain how you went about tagging?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe I should have included that HD radio is a part of this. When you press tag onscreen it stores the song info so apparently you can download a song you heard and liked. It can apparently store up to 100 songs and when you connect your device to the car via USB somehow they are stored? Somewhere?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Maybe I should have included that HD radio is a part of this. When you press tag onscreen it stores the song info so apparently you can download a song you heard and liked. It can apparently store up to 100 songs and when you connect your device to the car via USB somehow they are stored? Somewhere?
Gotcha.. I hardly listen to the HD radio. Ill see if I can take a look and figure it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts