Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that the top middle section of the MFT screen is blank and displays no time or menu link. I haven't changed any settings that I know of. I checked the settings menu for applicable options (which I got to by pressing the Sound button on the stereo) and found nothing.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
524 Posts
There should definitely be a menu button. Did you try and reset the system?

·
Registered
185 Posts
mine does this from time to time. It will also change the time to something totally wrong on random occasions. I've never seen it without a menu button though? I'd say pull the fuse.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wanted to leave an update for any else that has this issue.

Pulling the fuse for 30 seconds did the trick. The menu, time, and temperature is now back!

Thanks all.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I had this issue last month. I was too lazy to do a fuse pull, but it came back after a week during a scheduled maintenance reboot.

·
Registered
128 Posts
The time on my MFT never went away, but would change a few random times on its own and I'd have to set it back. Glad all is fine now! I never had the Menu button go away either.. Saturday, the MFT wouldn't Sync w/ my phone like it normally does as soon as I start the car.. it wouldn't connect all day and then finally around 8pm the system had a "scheduled maintenance" reboot and it finally synced again. It has been REALLLLY hot here in NJ the past week, I think the heat gets to these systems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts