Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I have been lurking around here for a month or so. The wife and I decieded that we need a small around town car for Chicago. We were looking for something cheap. Then we saw the sterling grey titanium focus with handling package with the 18" rims. That was it, we were sold.

Anyway, everything has been going great, but I have a simple question.

When listening to Sirium XM, with my droid thunderbolt paired, every once in awhile the stero makes a chime sound. There is no text message or email on my phone.

I can't find an answer anywhere. What does this mean?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody else heres this little musical chime once in awhile.

I thought maybe it was because I had an alert set for the sirius system for a song I like. But nothing ever came up on the screen. I deleted the alert and maybe that will solve the issue.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That must be it.

Seems like a pretty stupid feature to just play a chime for the song alert. How am I supposed to know what station its playing on, or am I supposed to navigate back to the suspected channel to hear the song?

Is it supposed to show something on the screen?

·
Registered
772 Posts
It should come up with a prompt in the middle of the screen with the song name and channel number, and the selection to cancel or tune the station. It will go away by itself after about 10 seconds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts