Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I maybe blind and I cannot find out what the alert button is for in the manual.

When I have Sirius playing, there is an alert button. I do not want to press it for fear of being ejected from the car :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Ok, I maybe blind and I cannot find out what the alert button is for in the manual.

When I have Sirius playing, there is an alert button. I do not want to press it for fear of being ejected from the car :)
Music Search and song tagging- Search for music from any of your devices or Sirius Satellite Radio using voice commands or the steering wheel enabled controls. Find a song you love? Press the alert button the the 8-inch touch screen and MyFord Touch will let you know whenever that particualr band or song is playing on any Sirius radio channel. You can also press the tag button so you can transfer information to your iPod to purchase the song at a later time from the iTunes store.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I think the tag and buy music on iTunes feature is only for HD radio.

The alert function for sirius is nice as is replay. Pausing live radio is still cool. Just don't do like I did one day, setup an alert for Pearl Jam since there's a Pearl Jam station.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts