Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I was reading that MFT works with Pandora, but under my Sync Apps section it isn't available. Does this mean it isn't out yet, or is it out and I can't figure out how to download it? I can play it through my Bluetooth through the phone just fine. I would prefer to control it via the Sync App.

Suggestions :)?

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
pandora via an App would be awesome but honestly I haven't really looked into it myself

·
Registered
45 Posts
Currently pandora plays through the BT stream.

A sync app would be cool, but you would have to tether your phone to get Net connectivity.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
As far as I know, Pandora (as well as a couple of other apps) are available on-board on some Ford models but not the 2012 Focus. Hopefully with an update....

·
Registered
781 Posts
"apps" (they aren't apps in the sense of iphone/android apps) are available in first-generation sync systems. i don't believe the focus has the first-gen sync available. there was a note and promise of "apps" coming to MFT in "fall 2011" but that isn't mentioned any more (probably as ford is focusing on fixing MFT).

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
!? [mad]

http://www.socialcarnews.com/news/1053234_2012-ford-mustang-owners-next-in-line-for-sync-applink

"Already announced for the Fiesta, in an interesting move Ford has decided to skip the Focus and Fusion models and go with the Mustang platform as the latest recipient of the innovative connectivity technology. The Mustang will also be the first Blue Oval vehicle to offer AppLink with the standard SYNC interface, as well as have it integrated into the optional Voice-Activated Navigation System, allowing users to also input commands via an 8-inch touchscreen display."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts