Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it is one of those: "Just ignore it' sort of things..
Today, daylight but super overcast and snow.. So I started with on the auto-on headlight position, no lights, went to regular lights on position.. Then the warning message something is wrong with my headlights in dash message.
It goes away. Then comes on again.
After restarting the car later, etc,, no more messages..
So I am assuming the car had a computer fart, and is just nuts or something..
As long as the car does not set itself on fire, I am OK.

Works for me.

I can see the headlights are on. So IMO that is good enough in my book.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Today, daylight but super overcast and snow.. So I started with on the auto-on headlight position, no lights, went to regular lights on position.. Then the warning message something is wrong with my headlights in dash message.

Works for me.

Hi Elizabeth,

If you decide to head to your dealer for this, please let me know so I can look into additional assistance. :)

Meagan

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Megan. I hardly ever drive at night. And usually do not need headlights on in the day.. So my 'headlight usage' is really a low low percent of total driving.. It may be awhile before I need them on.
Maybe I will just drive with them on in the daytime to see if i get another message?

·
Registered
433 Posts

Works for me.

Mine did the same thing after about 2 months into owning it. It was raining so when I turned the wipers on, lights came on, had the error saying bulb failure or something along those lines. Checked lights, all were fine, turned the car off then on, and I haven't seen the message since.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Thanks Megan. I hardly ever drive at night. And usually do not need headlights on in the day.. So my 'headlight usage' is really a low low percent of total driving.. It may be awhile before I need them on.
Maybe I will just drive with them on in the daytime to see if i get another message?
You're welcome! :) Since they are a safety feature, I do encourage you have it checked out at some point. If you need me, I'll be here.

Meagan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts