3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fellow mk3 fanatics :)

And happy holidays!

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some people have a problem with saying or hearing the words Merry Christmas. Since I am Agnostic, I don't mind at all. Merry Christmas.[headbang]
I'm not christian either and I don't mind saying Merry Christmas... [hihi]

·
Registered
232 Posts
Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
People have been saying Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Yuletides, Solstice greetings etc. along with Merry Christmas for as long as we have been saying Merry Christmas, (most even longer) but it is suddenly a problem now? I think priorities and sensitivities are a bit off. None of these should offend as they are intended to offer blessings among ourselves, not to some God or entity, or tree or what have you. So with that I will say Happy Birthday Jesus! LOL!
Hoping we all have a season of joy and care for one anther in the new year!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Merry Christmas to all the mk3 people.......

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
People have been saying Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Yuletides, Solstice greetings etc. along with Merry Christmas for as long as we have been saying Merry Christmas, (most even longer) but it is suddenly a problem now? I think priorities and sensitivities are a bit off. None of these should offend as they are intended to offer blessings among ourselves, not to some God or entity, or tree or what have you. So with that I will say Happy Birthday Jesus! LOL!
Hoping we all have a season of joy and care for one anther in the new year!
Lol hilarious

1 - 16 of 16 Posts