Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says Merry Christmas, hope you all have a safe holiday!!

Jon

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Same to you! I'll holler at you when we get back from North Alabama. Have a safe and happy holidays everyone else.

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
bah humbug... i have decided i hate this holiday.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
HO HO HO HO HO HO Merry Christmas everyone .....

Everyone be safe over the holidays and may you have many many more to come .[wiggle]

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
My wallet hates it as do I.
i hate the idea of it. or rather, what it has become. having this feeling like i am required make purchases for people soley because of this date. it really bothers me.

·
Fistpumping = 5whp
2,158 Posts
Merry Christmas you guys, Happy Hanukkah Eric and jess :)

Twas the night before the gump meet and all through the parking lot, not an exhaust note was blaring not even a neon. All the gumpers were sleeping after a hard night of drinking, While visions of turbochargers dance in their heads.
When in the hotel lobby came lolly dressed as st. nick, "get out here you drunks, ya'll make me sick!" "Santa has came and dropped off his gifts!" Everyone in a daze started to clammer, "who the hell is that, and wtf's the matter?" They broke an elevator on their way to the lobby, "wasn't me" said randall half sobbing. As they open the gifts their hearts fill with joy! "Santa brought us boost this season!"
In the distance we hear santa leaving, smoke filling the lot, "Merry Christmas to all" as he arms his 75shot. Flames fire out the exhaust a thunderous backfire we hear "And ya'll have a killer new year"

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
happy holidays everybody!!!

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
haha, joel, that was great!

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome Joel...

That will have to be used every year now. LOL

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
I didn't know you guys were Jewish, anyway happy Hanukkah to you.
^^^Haha thats why i said happy holidays its the politicly correct thing to do.[thumb]

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
haha joel that was epic!

merry christmas all, and merry mexico eric!

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Happy holidays everyone. And Joel that was quite the masterpiece.

·
Registered
289 Posts
merry christmas to all. and who ever is travelin be carefull and have a great holiday.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
HAPPY CHRISTMAS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) hope you all have a great time with family.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts