Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Would like to join!

Active in SCCA RallyX with the Scoob (Focus will have to wait until warranty is out) and formerly ran stage rallies with another Subaru that my friend and I built.

#77 or #777 is preferred but I'm really not that picky about numbers.

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Lol alright. Awesome :p just saw a MEAN scoobie as I read that. I'll add you as 777

·
Registered
77 Posts
Requesting permission to join and the number 25.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hey, I would like to join. Already gave a bit of an intro in the boredom thread so I figure one wont be needed here? Would I be able to get the number 22 if available?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, I would like to join. I'm getting into stages local with my zx3 and would like to get to know more around the country about what's going on with other rallies and stuff, Thanks a lot! #43?

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Check the member list and let me know what you want! I'm also going to be building a zx3 soon

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey I will take number 30. Love Rally, am adding some rally style to the focus and over that beautiful wax job I do like to let the car get dirty.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Can I join up? If so I'd like to rock #142.

I don't rally my Focus, but it's a rally support vehicle for my team's RallyX car (a 95 Dodge Neon), so it tends to get fairly dirty when trekking to events.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Id like to fill a spot! Done some dirt racing then last few years, not so much rally.

How about #226?

21 - 40 of 51 Posts