13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who wouldn't want to join this awesome crew!?[dunno]

Requirements Needed To Receive A Number
1) 150 Posts Minimum

2) 2 Months of Activity, have been a member for over 2 months

3) Fully Completed the Hunt

4) Must Be Approved By Founding Fathers

Don't be afraid to stop in and ask for a number! When you complete the following, please post your username and PM FreeFocus or KK_SilverDevil_712 to receive a number. Numbers will go in chronological order starting at #000.

#000-KK_SILVERDEVIL_712
#001-FreeFocus
#002-BluePanda
#003-Sailor
#004-MineTwine45
#005-nboyles85737
#006-A1_Fares
#007-FocusedOnSVT
#008-daspazzZX3
#009-Felixthecat
#010-Gav-O-SVT
#011-Theblueoval

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well duh you aren't! I think I know you better than that... Hope I made things a little more clear. You are on the list to help spread the love and if you could get around to getting those pictures then that would be great, but not the end of the world.

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Felixthecat

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Theblueoval gav-o-svt

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Glad I made the cut. Even if I just garely squeeked in at the end ;)

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why did you type Amanda as "SadPanda"? Lol!

Haha she hasn't told me to change it yet! It was a blonde moment. Will change it. Thanks Micah.

Yeah you didn't make it by much!

·
Registered
105 Posts
how do u get in here again??
I still have my "disabled" 2003 SVTF and a 2006 ZX4 SES w/ SAP.
However, drum roll please
I really want to get back into a rwd coupe or convertible
Only two candidates so far, unfortunately neither is a Mustang or even American!
Either a built second generation Miata (have had 2) or a 2005,2006 Infiniti G35 coupe, 6MT

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
how do u get in here again??
I still have my "disabled" 2003 SVTF and a 2006 ZX4 SES w/ SAP.
However, drum roll please
I really want to get back into a rwd coupe or convertible
Only two candidates so far, unfortunately neither is a Mustang or even American!
Either a built second generation Miata (have had 2) or a 2005,2006 Infiniti G35 coupe, 6MT
You must have a minimum of 300 total forum posts, be approved by @KK_SilverDevil_712 or @FreeFocus, complete the Takeover Photo Scavenger Hunt (details in their own thread in this club section) and be active on the forums for 3 months. Pause to see if I got everything...

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Well sonja... this is a new group.

·
Registered
105 Posts
But i did join this forum 5 years before some of u were born!! Just went "silent" for a season while my fibromyalgia ate at me. btw, it still is, but it won't win :)

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Oh ok.... well we got together and created this new group for a chance at something new and different, I look forward to see u around, and welcome. The member policies are being tweaked ad we speak as well.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
But i did join this forum 5 years before some of u were born!! Just went "silent" for a season while my fibromyalgia ate at me. btw, it still is, but it won't win :)
The didn't have you on that Gabapentin crap did they?

I digress, you people are not trying to start a "Revolusion" up in here are you?

·
Registered
105 Posts
The didn't have you on that Gabapentin crap did they?

I digress, you people are not trying to start a "Revolusion" up in here are you?
I started Neurontin back in 2000 and ramped up to 3600 mg per day. I am still on Gabapentin (now generic) at that dose. I tried: Lyrica, Cymbalta, and lastly Savella all at max dose for at least three months but none did any better than my Gabapentin. Which is to say not much at all. But i do notice when i go off the Gabapentin sooooooooo

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.