Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: The Megan coilovers, rear suspension and camber arms will fit a 2000 to 2004 ford focus, any model, its a bolt on mod. These can be Retro fitted to a 2005 to 2007 via Massive omni shim kit. Additionally the camber arms share the same part number for a 2012+ just FYI.
Hey Guys,

For sale are some Megan Racing Coilovers that have 15xxx miles on them, nice and broken in, used and not beat to death and not leaking and fluids[clap] as well as all aftermarket suspension that was on my 2007 ZX4

The reason for the sale is actually good news though, I have a beautiful baby boy on the way and I want my son to have the smoothest ride I can give him[burnout]

First up I have a Massive "Massacre" strut brace for a 2005 to 2007 focus. Unknown but it may fit other models as well. The only powdercoat gone is where the nuts where mounted on top
$100

Next are the rear, camber adjustable, upper control arms. Just your normal wear and tear. Functions as should.
$120.00

And Finally the meat of it all the Megan coils as seen here:http://www.meganracing.com/product_detail.asp?prodid=54&catid=31
everything but (1) rear shock dampening adjustable knob is there. There is still one that can be switched between the two if I ever find it I will mail it you haha[twothumbs]
Disclaimer: the original set purchased had a leaky strut within 500 miles at the passenger front side. It was returned to the distributer and replaced free of charge. So the pillow ball mount is different because it was an updated style.
it had no effect on the performance.
Zero problems since.
$600.00

Shipping can be discussed via Private Message. Keep in mind all this stuff is relatively heavy.

I can offer a package deal if someone wants it all for $750.00

Thanks for looking [race]

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Indeed It will fit a 2004! This set is for a 2000 to 2004, Retro fitted to my 2007 with a massive omni kit :) the suspension change came at 2005 to 2007[wrenchin] buy it and ill meet you halfway between LA and the Bay Area[idea]

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available guys! Grab some of the quality parts!

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Do you still have these?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes sir everything is available.

ANOTHER EDIT: camber arms also fit the 2013+ ST!

·
Registered
0 Posts
EDIT: The Megan coilovers, rear suspension and camber arms will fit a 2000 to 2004 ford focus, any model, its a bolt on mod. These can be Retro fitted to a 2005 to 2007 via Massive omni shim kit. Additionally the camber arms share the same part number for a 2012+ just FYI.
Hey Guys,

For sale are some Megan Racing Coilovers that have 15xxx miles on them, nice and broken in, used and not beat to death and not leaking and fluids[clap] as well as all aftermarket suspension that was on my 2007 ZX4

The reason for the sale is actually good news though, I have a beautiful baby boy on the way and I want my son to have the smoothest ride I can give him[burnout]

First up I have a Massive "Massacre" strut brace for a 2005 to 2007 focus. Unknown but it may fit other models as well. The only powdercoat gone is where the nuts where mounted on top
$100

Next are the rear, camber adjustable, upper control arms. Just your normal wear and tear. Functions as should.
$120.00

And Finally the meat of it all the Megan coils as seen here:http://www.meganracing.com/product_detail.asp?prodid=54&catid=31
everything but (1) rear shock dampening adjustable know is there. There is still one that can be switched between the two if I ever find it I will mail it you haha[twothumbs]
Disclaimer: the original set purchased had a leaky strut within 500 miles at the passenger front side. It was returned to the distributer and replaced free of charge. So the pillow ball mount is different because it was an updated style.
it had no effect on the performance.
Zero problems since.
$600.00

Shipping can be discussed via Private Message. Keep in mind all this stuff is relatively heavy.

I can offer a package deal if someone wants it all for $750.00

Thanks for looking [race]
would you take a SCT live wire +200$?

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
damn... i wish.. glws

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
C'mon guys! This set up is saweeeeeeet. Dont miss out!

Shipping can be worked out, ive found a cheep alternative!

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
PM sent about the coilovers.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump. My little boy needs a crib! Someone help me purchase it!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bumpity bumps. Anyone? I thought this thing would go quick.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How's the ride on these? I have DGRs and I think they are about shot
These are them most compliant struts I've had the pleasure of riding on! Far from blown and just broken in [hihi]

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
If my tax return is more than I envision, I might want to work out a deal for the coils and Camber arms

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.