Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all sorry i could not make i this past sat family obligations!!!i will be at this weekends meet... So if you want to see me be there!!![cheers]

Time: 6pm start meeting @ 6:30...

See ya there!!! and yes i know you are moving this weekend, right Joel?
and Derek i will be out of town..

One of the Desert Crew is up for nomination for FOTM so lets give them a hand and get some nom's for him, Tparker!!!!
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172898&page=6

·
Registered
0 Posts
I will not be able to make it this week. My aunt just passed away this morning and Im heading out of town for the furneral on friday.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry to hear that..you will be missed NOT!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I can't make it either. My mother had an emergency surgery this morning on one of her fallopian tubes. So I will be helping her when she gets out for the weekend.

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
I will not be there either, I have an emergency.... ummm.... meal? I got nothin, just work till 11:30.

Mario, thanks for keeping the weekly posts up to date while Allen is in limbo. much appreciated, and I still think meets should be moved to Fridays. Just sayin.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^guess i should do something to keep up with the club since i now attend more than you...

·
Registered
0 Posts
WOW No One Is Plannin On Commin,..... AHHHH I Guess My Excuse Is Ahhhhh,...... Well,.... Ummmmmm,....... Cant Find One But I Will,..... Is Anyone Plannin On Showing Up?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess i will be the only one there!!!!!WOW I show and no one else does...

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
at least there's communication this time.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I will be there if we do it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Got changed to next weekend. Allen will be moving out then as well.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well, everybody hasn't checked in their excuse yet. haha. My mom is doing well, just to check you all posted. She is at home and I am helping her out with the house and her 2 dogs.

Ryan> I got the lug nut shipment. So far the wheel has managed not to come off again so I will be taking the wheels off to wash them and place them back on today.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where are we meeting?

I have a photo shoot with the family after work at 4p and I am hoping that won't be more than 2 hours. I was going to cruise out with my son depending where we are going.[headbang]

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
Drae, where did you get your lugs from? I ask b/c I had another nut fall off sometime, and the others are holding strong, but I want to get some good ones w/ locks, seeing as we had the same injuries on our cars and all.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so last night was a bust i was there and Ryan,Joel,Robert (late), and we had a new visiter, Julian, his dad has fully done up wagon...hopefully they can get the wagon out next week!!! so before we plan for a full photoshoot, we are going to see when everyone can make it to the meetings!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Jordan, ask Ryan because he got the wheels and lug nuts from out here at a wheel shop but I went through the actual vendor to get the kit shipped to me. If you want it quicker ask Ryan, if not let me know and I will get you the name and you can check them out online.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts