Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this past sat meet was a bust once again, [:(!] and no one showed up....so what happened that no one had the courtesy to call and say they were not showing....[:(] the Mazda meet was Joel, Allen, & Myself.... Out Meet was only Allen....I made an appearence @ the Mazda's Dyno Day...which was pretty cool to see.[headbang].

Well this weeks meet is at the usual place and the usual time... give us a Roll Call!!!!
When: This Sat 11/1
Place: PT's- Charleston & Decatur Parking lot
Time: 6:00 to 6:30 Roll-in and no one shows they will cut out early...so call if you are going to be by but are running late!!!!!!

The Mazda Meet will this Thur also.....so if you going let us know!!!
if need info post up and i will reply....

lets get to the meets!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Im a fersure for the mazda meet!!! I got that night open..[^]

·
Registered
0 Posts
I got preparation for my body builder photo shoot this week. I will be out once again. Sorry family

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Roll call for the meets!!!!!

Sat meeting CANCELLED

Mazda Meet
Mario---will try
Ryan---Maybe
Allen----Maybe
Joel-----in
Jordan--?
Drae----No
Robert--will try after work?
Phil-----?
Derek---?
Brandon-In

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'll be at the Mazda meet. Not sure about the saturday meet. I'll let Allen know if plans change.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Saturday for sure, Thursday i have to work early, but might call in.
Also a friend i work with might show up, ill find out tonight. She has a stock 06 zx4. Not much in modding the fofo, but she also has a Nova she might bring out one day.
We'll see.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good So far!!!![thumb]

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry i won't be at the Mazda meet work went into OT and some freinds inveted me to Dinner @ Paris Buffet So have fun!!!!

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
We just had a major breakthrough in Dalton Ave and AllAround LLC, so as of right now, I'm not going to be able any meets for an undetermined amount of time, though I will be active in the forums.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We just had a major breakthrough in Dalton Ave and AllAround LLC, so as of right now, I'm not going to be able any meets for an undetermined amount of time, though I will be active in the forums.
So were have you been? missing in action here!!!!!!!! you aren't much these days....Good Luck in your endeavors with Dalton & AllAround!!!!!!!!!! and get you a$$ on these boards!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Update...Ive gotta go to my parents house tonight, so I might not make it on time. Ill try to bone out as soon as I can though.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Sweet have fun

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
###update###
the meeting will be a no go i have a another b-day party to do for my oldest son a so i will not make it. and ryan had to work some OT and is got to get some sleep....
so i will post up for the meet next week lets try to get it going OK!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts