Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what happened did anyone show up for the meet on Sat. Who was there? and those of you that showed let me know who was there..I know the UFC fight was this weekend. any news as to what was going on? i know that Joel, Allen, And Myself were @ the Mazda meet last week, so who is thinking of showing up this week to the Mazda meet this week? and who will be at our meet on Sat....

Lets hear from all you fools!!!!!!!post up!!!!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I hate to say it, but I'll be unable to make the saturday meet. [?|] The wife wants to go to some show that a member of her favorite old local band is playing at. I'll be at the Mazda meet though.

Seems strange that I moved to the west side of town and am now closer to our meets and haven't been able to make any of them. Next week I have no plans so I should be able to make saturday.

P.S. That's alot of dollars for a bunch of broke people. ;D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ive got my bumper sanded and shaved.. Just have to prime it, wet sand, and paint.. Hoping to have things done by friday.. But im on the maybe list.. Where are the mazda meets btw?

·
Focal Distortion LV
723 Posts
I'll be there Thursday. I need to get my car washed and vacuumed BADLY.

But yeah, I'll be there. Who else is going?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive got my bumper sanded and shaved.. Just have to prime it, wet sand, and paint.. Hoping to have things done by friday.. But im on the maybe list.. Where are the mazda meets btw?

The Mazda meet is on thurs @ raising canes @ LV blvd and warm springs @ 6:00 pm. you can contact joel and he can tell you...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I showed up to the mazda meet and Allen, Joel were also there, but i don't know who if anyone else showed up after i left?. what happend to jordan, i thought he was going to show up but a no-show. the mazda meet was cool,they are gonig to have a dyno session this sat @ 4:30pm. so if you are interested in going and check it out go ahead. i am going to try to make our meet this weekend, but i am not sure,...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it is in henderson, this is what it said on there post

Where: Doug's Dynopower,
Take 215 E. until it ends as Lake Mead Dr.
Pass the Fiesta Henderson and Fiesta Henderson Bl.
Take the next street right, Industrial Park Rd. The mark for this street is a large billboard on the right just before you have to turn.
Don't look it up on google maps because it gives the wrong location. If you have any questions about the directions since I know they're a little weird let me know.

When: 4:30 PM

How Much: $50\3 pulls
AFR and boost readings are gonna run $5.00 extra

1 - 8 of 8 Posts