Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a new member and i want to meet up.[driving]

I Live in oceanside lets meet up some where.

I was talking to Algorhythm and he said we should meet up some where

·
Registered
453 Posts
idk where li foci meet up these days, cause it aint convenient for me. lituners meet is every wed at staples in shirley around 7. i would think that thats pretty far for you though. ive seen two different people from lifoci there already and the meets are getting much bigger.

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
name a spot and time and ill show up. its been too long since weve met up. i just will be in san diego from this friday to next saturday so yeah. if you want ill go to the euro meet on thursday at source mall.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the euro meet would be good. I live close to the source. I live in oceanside and Nathens on wednesday is usually dead. Where do they meet at the source mall?

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
it was a good meet. sucks no foci but me and chris but still alot of fun.
oh yeah plus i got pulled over on the way home for having blue license plate lights and yellow headlights and then he made me roll up my windos so he could see my tint. good thing he saw my police detective sticker and my pba card and sticker and got me out of eveything. he was sooooo pissed he couldnt give me any tickets. haha sux for him. i think im going back to that meet every thursday. when i get back from vacation.

ps happy b day javy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
go to bestbuy on old contry rd by the source mall at 10. big meet every thursday night. ill be there and so will chris

1 - 20 of 45 Posts