Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theres gonna be a car get together thingy with like subarus toyotas and mitsubishi's i think. theres more car companys i think but im not sure which ones they are. my buddy told me about it. im just gonna go up there and chill with a few of my friends see whats happening. ill be in my black foci. so if you go i might be around my car and you can say hey cause i have no clue what any of you other focus owners look like. oh yea its gonna be at 10pm. hope to see some of you there....somehow... oh to help you spot me i look like this ----> :)

hahaha

The E.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i'm always at bestbuy tacoma.....i work there!! too bad i'm not closing tonight...if im not doing anything tonight, i may stop by.

·
Registered
528 Posts
yea, thanks for posting a time.... (if its sunday, I might be up for it if it clears up)

·
Registered
341 Posts
If I had an address I could be there just need to mapquest it so i have directions

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Well i think it was yesterday....cuz im sure this was posted then.
-Ashley

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa haha it was saturday. no worries mate. it was alright it lasted till about 11pm then it started raining. the thing that sucked was that i just washed my car that afternoon......grrrr. man its either it rains after i wash my car or i get alot of bugs on it!!! &*(^&*%^@#$%@#$^#%^*$^ hahaha ok im done.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh no doubt!! hahahaha war wounds.....fake cough fake cough.... "yeaaaa this one was when i was going 136 mph....."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts