Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys late notice here. if anyone catchs some car guys are meeting up at arapahoe crossings at the kentaco hut @ 9:30!

most of them are from HAI so lets meet!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Damn--sucks to have to work so late sometimes...[mad]

·
Registered
9 Posts
I work for the U.S. Postal Service. It's boring, but it pays the bills.....well, and then some. [:D]

I take it you guys had a good turnout and a good time?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was ok. dave showed up there was a couple of evo's an sti, and wrx that were nice. nothin else really. we had 3 foci out there....

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no not really. stoopid threats from cops and thats all. i dont really have time for another forum. this one, the other focus fanatics forum, and hai take up too much time as is. and im a mod on the other focus fanatics forum so im on there all day at work. u check it out yet?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just registered, but haven't posted yet.

I'll mention this site over at the 'jet and see if I can't get some more fellas over here.

Like I said, there's alot going on over there. [thumb]

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
word. i check it out once in a while, look over the sale threads and see if there is new info. just cant post. see if u can get more co foci on here!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll do my best to get more guys over here.

BTW: For those of you just reading this, check with the SCCA group over at www.rmsolo.org for the schedule. If you wanna meet up with a bunch of Foci people, they're usually at the events racing. [cool]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts