Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty ladies,

It's time for a mid Month Meet ... [cheers]

I wanted to here what you guys have in suggestions on what to do.

I figured we aim for the date of:
JANUARY 18, 2009 - SUNDAY

Let me here your suggestions.

I know many of us have gone through some ruff patches this past december ... so a nice park again would be a good idea. I was thinking about the EAST Side again. To maybe chill ... throw around a pigskin and enjoy the weather. Maybe some burgers and chips again ... but this time already cooked [:p]
(Just warm up)

Also ... for future meets ... I will be going to one of the AutoX events either next month or the month after that sometime.
And a fellow fanatic who is fairly new ... has told me about a meet he goes to alone ... on 45 and 1960 ... Might have to join him one day. The meet is on a Friday ... so it would move a bit on our usual Sunday's that we chose.

But these could be extra meets to our usual Sunday Meet.

-Ray-

·
Registered
69 Posts
i think that sunday would be great but lets do it at hrp the import faceoff will be going on ndown there it was pretty cool last year

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
im showing for IFO. a day i finally get to ask off lol. more days to ask off to come, i just need dates.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I totally forgot about IFO!!!

Yeah we could meet before and then head to IFO!

What day is it again? I know that my wife and I are already going ... just forgot it was up so soon.

NEVERMIND ... I saw that it is the 18th ... Awesome.

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So ... ALL IN FAVOR OF MEET BEFORE GOING TO IFO ... POST UP!!!

Or we can move the meet to the Following Sunday

1) Im in either way - Ray

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
are you guys showing at ifo or just meeting up and heading to ifo to just hang?

edit: i just read your fj post.

i guess i will meet you guys out there.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
and does anyone have a set of rims i can borrow for this carshow so i can look cool?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
you guys could temporally trade wheels since stock wheels are lighter than most.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I wont be able to go to this one =( I'll be in arizona working... but when I get back i THINK i may have a kit on my car /flex and maybe a drop =P

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
so is there gonna be a meet before or not, i need to know i can try to get someone to cover for me at work.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was thinking would could meet up bewteen 830 - 900 say hello to everyone then head over to the show ...

But Since I am not familiar with the surrounding area there, anybody have any suggestions?

-Ray-

1 - 20 of 94 Posts