Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new Yellow Blaze 2012 Focus Titanium hatch!

Took it for a drive in Austin hill country to see how she performed. Any worries I had about the transmission quickly proved baseless. It didn't skip a single beat. Had some real fun up a 45mph hill road with 25mph bends, easily taking them flat at 40. That's with the base handling package for this trim.

A yellow Mustang dropped in behind me at some lights on the way back and we exchanged waves. (I also had a random wave and a smile from another driver earlier in the day.) Then, just for fun, I let rip from the lights and the engine noise was fantastic. I wasn't going to beat a Mustang by any measure, but it's still a really fun, enthusiastic ride to 60.

I also found it really easy to keep in lane. I had to work a little hard with my rental Corolla but this thing just goes where you point it and stays there.

Love it love it love it love it. [clap]

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Congratulations! You picked the best colour. [clap]

·
Registered
154 Posts
Niiiiiice! Congrats! [clap]

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
that is a really nice color/ wheel combo. these still catch me off guard and I find myself staring. cant say that about much else.

·
Registered
712 Posts
That is the first Yellow Blaze Titanium hatch I have seen with those wheels. Super Excellent!! Would have considered that color if I had seen it in person first. The Ford web builder with that color does not do it justice.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have the same on order but with the black wheels. The stock wheels look really good for sure. I've yet to see a yellow blaze focus in Austin. We will be driving rare colored cars around here for sure!

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
226 Posts
Congratulations! We'll be over this weekend to do some [drinking] cruisin', and some sign [gunfire], and maybe Dukes 'o Hazard a crick or two! [;)] Get it broke in right!

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
beautiful color!! hmm maybe I need to trade mine off lol jk jk [:p] Congrats on your new ride [clap]

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I wish you to fully enjoy your car ! Because it is a great one ! [drinking]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts