Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've talked with EnviedSVT and we are going to meet up at his house on the 19th around 730am. I'm coming from portland going to seattle then to canada. If anyone eles wants to meet up in seattle or in portland before we leave shoot me a pm or post up. We are trying to get as many foci's as we can to go up together. Would be some cool video and pics. So far there are 5 people meeting in seattle and 2 coming from portland to meet up with peeps in seattle.

kyle

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I still dont know if im going or not! Im gonna talk to my brother and see if hes gonna be working or not. Cuz im not sure if i want to ride by myself...i may also want someone else to drive to sometimes. Kevin (EnviedSVT) has been bugging me about going....so ill try to make it. Just have to wait and see I guess.
-Ashley

·
Registered
464 Posts
haha i came back from canada a month or two ago. so how long we gonna be up there? are we headed up there for that auto cross thingamajig?

·
Registered
650 Posts
the autocross thing I believe is cancelled, however drags and dyno are a go... might want to check the forbidden site to see what new updates are there :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts