Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
She told us about it the last time we were at K1.

I believe it is up North by K1.

I met Kendra a couple of years back. And we keep missing each other for a model/photoshoot with her rides. ... yup I said rides.

She used to have a 240 decked out, turbo and all. I wonder if she still has it.

Ray

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
Ray, Ray, Ray, RAY! When we gonna start talking about the next meet?

·
3rd Time's the Charm
1,943 Posts
What up fellahs. I'm up in the NW Houston area, just outside Cypress. Had a 2008 Focus and traded up to a loaded 2013 SE a couple weeks ago.

K1's right down the street for me, would love to meet up sometime if this happens again.

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
i might show up.. depends on the chatter i get from my axles on the way home. :/

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
they are dying.. i guess the Kraken doesnt want anymore abuse..

they are popping/clicking worse than when you heard it.
its almost constant..
bumps
turns
even just turning the wheel in the driveway does it

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Yes honestly Jay the kemah meet is great for a weekly show and is pretty close or us... where in the land o pears do u call your home,, silverlake maybe or old pearland hmmmm I myself am alil south o strickland chevrolet awesome that there is another member in my neck of the woods
im right in that area...been awhile since ive been on here would definately like to meet up with other foci

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
The kemah meet is mostly a lot of classics and muscle with a few other cars here and there. Usually starts building around sunset which is about 530-6 right now. Last for a couple hours and then people start to break to go onto other Saturday night happenings. Sometimes Travis aka 71shadow comes down and every now and then a few of the others will as well. I work there so I'm there almost every Saturday lol.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I've yet to make it to one ... I do need to make it out to one of the Kemah meets.

Ray

61 - 80 of 80 Posts