Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pumped to be a 2012 Focus owner. Very special to me as it is my first new car after a list of non-new and non-awesome vehicles!

Just a few pics for you guys, unfortunately I do not have any good close ups of the interior (which I get the most compliments on it). Absolutely love the new Focus'.

·
Registered
340 Posts
[welcome] very nice focus, I love the interior on the 2012's, well the exterior too... I like everything about the 2012's lol.

·
Registered
71 Posts
love that blue...it wasn't available when i ordered mine [rant]

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Pumped to be a 2012 Focus owner. Very special to me as it is my first new car after a list of non-new and non-awesome vehicles!

Just a few pics for you guys, unfortunately I do not have any good close ups of the interior (which I get the most compliments on it). Absolutely love the new Focus'.

Beautiful spec SEL, great wheels and I am a big fan of the Arctic White/Black interior option especially with the Kona exterior, great combo.

·
Registered
609 Posts
nice, love that Kona Blue !

·
Registered
524 Posts
Can't get Kona Blue anymore but it looks awesome. I got the arctic white interior too.

·
Registered
683 Posts
That's a sweet ride, I like it!

·
Registered
187 Posts
i hate you! Ok, not really, but I really wanted Kona and couldn't get it. I even passed a Kona Blue Hatchback yesterday....I was sad :(

·
Registered
110 Posts
Nice! That arctic white is sweet looking! :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
[welcome]

Nice Ride and Congrats on the NEW car! I know exactly how you feel -- This is my First Brand New Car as well and I love it (inside and out). I had used hand-me-down cars up until this one...

I love the look of the Kona meets Artic Interior -- looks like you will have many drueling over this combo since it is going to be a rare color/find in this model focus from here on out :) Congrats and Good Luck -- Take good care of her!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts