Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if anyone wanted to do another small meet like we did a few sundays ago, sometime before christmas this coming thurs?

I was thinking Buffalo Wild Wings. but im open to ideas, i dont know what anyones schedule looks like for the week ahead but im still waiting for work to start, and if you guys have some free time one night or sunday for lunch, we should do something.

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
I'm working all this weekend and am leaving for San Diego Tuesday afternoon. Man I can't wait till I get my own route.........Then I can have weekends again [:(]

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I've got a couple of hours today to hang out, but tomorrow I'm heading to Prescott for the day. During the week I'm free pretty much every day after noon.

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
I'm on call starting monday, so I can't go far during the week, except I somehow got someone to cover me for christmas, so I'll be headed down to queen creek weds afternoon and enjoying the holiday with my family until thursday.
Other than that, I'm good to go with anything you guys want to do!

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im waiting for the direct tv guy to get here and install my new dish, after he is done which shouldnt be any later than 4-5, if you guys wanna do something tonight?

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what about monday afternoon or night?

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright guys monday night at buffalo wind wings at the 101 and scottsdale rd, 6pm be there!!!!!!!

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you did say the couch was right next to the fire place, nice and warm!

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you should go out with us more then lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts