Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellow Fanatics! A small group of us will be meeting this coming Saturday for some food, and a nice drive. I wanted to extend an invitation to each of you.

Meetup Location:

Starbucks
Livermore Arcade Shopping Center
1472 First Street
Livermore, CA 94550

Time: Noon

Route:

We will be driving down hwy 130. This is a very scenic route that travels through beautiful canyons, farmland, over a mountain, then deposits us in San Jose.

The route is roughly 70 miles with no stops for gas/food/water/restroom. Please plan accordingly (full tank, water bottles, etc)

Rules:

No revving/burnouts at the meetup location.
Be respectful of other members in attendance.
Drive safe and respect other people on the road.

Attendance:
ViperThreat - Subaru WRX (confirmed)
Gav-O-SVT - Focus SVT (confirmed)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Gotta keep a better eye on the nor cal thread. I want to come to one of these when I get my rear shocks figured out and maybe my front end clunk fixed.haha

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Indeed, it was a holiday.

I go quite often, but i've stopped posting about it. I've learned that the norcal focus crew are terrified of socializing and actually driving their cars.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I go quite often, but i've stopped posting about it. I've learned that the norcal focus crew are terrified of socializing and actually driving their cars.
That sucks. Maybe just pm a few main people to spread the word next time you set something up.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
You guys really to slide up north??? Hitup Ocean shores focus wars4,,,,,,,, 2nites3days,,,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts