Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it was not bad, we had a handful of cars turn out this past week..
But it was the same guys. the Mazda meet brought out Joel,Allen,Robert, Brandon, & Myself....the same guys were at Cars & Coffee, and afterwards we went and did a shoot atop of South Point Garage....the pictures have been posted here and in the Showroom and we have gotten some good compliments..some of you guys may have shown up at the meet @ PT's and gone to Jeff's for the UFC fight. i don't know who because i was unfortunately had my hands tied with the family..

so here is the skinny for this week, yes i know there is a Auto-x this weekend too. so who is going to do that?

Sat Meet @ PT's- Charleston & Decatur, 6:00pm...so if you are going let's hear from you fools....and we are still going to try to get some more cars together for a bigger photoshoot...let hears some suggestions!!!!and try to get at least 10 cars in!!!!!

Sat Meet Roll Call 11/22

Mario----Maybe
Ryan----Maybe
Jordan---?
Joel-----No
Allen-----In
Robert---No
Drae-----?
Derek----?
Phil------?
Brandon--?

Mazda Meet roll call 11/20

Mario----maybe
Ryan----Maybe
Jordan---?
Joel-----In
Allen-----In
Robert---No
Drae-----?
Derek----?
Phil------?
Brandon--In

Auto-x---Joel,Allen,
And anyone else who want to join in!!!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Im a yes for the mazda meet.. The photoshoot was a complete success, i have been checking the comments in and out of waking up to take more meds..

Next photoshoot ideas: (1) I say we head to Mt.Charleston and take pics when we get some snow fall up there???

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm in for the Mazda meet, and out for the Saturday meet. Having dinner at my father-in-law's house that night since my wife hasn't seen him for awhile. Allen and I will be at the AutoX on Sunday, though.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
new PhotoShoot Pics: 45+ (56k go run a 5k)

so here are the pictures i took with the good ole 35mm camera!!!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so i may not make the Mazda meet i am on the way up to SLC for work. see you guys and have fun

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is anyone going to Cars & Coffee.....

·
Registered
0 Posts
I will be, and with all luck so will Ryan.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so i hear!!!! who showed up to the Mazda Meet?

·
Registered
113 Posts
i woke up and was tired and went back to sleep.. Been going out too much lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ok, so I dont think Ryan will make it...Oh Well.

As for the Mazda meet, it was just me and Joel there. Pretty much the same people showed from LVMazda. Talked had a good time. Saturday...is there going to be anything? From the looks no, but I'll be at PT's parking lot at 6:00pm.

See ya there?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts