Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm in a predicament. My 02 SVT needs some TLC that I just don't have the time or tools to get done myself. Basically, I want to get a nice shakedown and get my baby up and running like new. Does the community have any recommendations or knowledge of a mechanic or shop in South or Soutwest Florida that is familiar with the SVT?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hey guys, I'm in a predicament. My 02 SVT needs some TLC that I just don't have the time or tools to get done myself. Basically, I want to get a nice shakedown and get my baby up and running like new. Does the community have any recommendations or knowledge of a mechanic or shop in South or Soutwest Florida that is familiar with the SVT?

Thanks for the help.
I have been in the same situation in South East florida. I moved here a year ago and have not found anyone yet. But i don't believe you really need anyone SVT specific IMO just a good mechanic. I have just been doing most of the work myself with a couple jobs i found someone on craigslist but he ended up moving to orlando.

The Florida Focus Community doesn't post much here. You will have a much better chance on getting your question answered on the Facebook group called Florida Focus I believe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts