Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well lately at work it's been DEAD ! Today I tried to get a lend of the Rebel XTi into work but by the time I got it the weather went back to the shits and it wasen't nice and sunny out. So I was trying to get an image like the focal point then the rest of the back ground a blur type thing. I got it and someone deleted my picture errr. But these are a few I took screwing around tonight at work. I got a couple with the blurred back ground though.

Coke Bottle...

Tim's Cup...

Jeff Grabbing For it...

In a glass vase...kinda weird lol

TV AD

This is the first time I've really screwed around with the settings and stuff and tried to take a good picture.

Greg

·
Titular Wit Here
5,205 Posts
I take it you work at Sears? The fun thing about digital SLR cameras is the amount of control one has over how the picture is taken, and because the camera is digital you can fiddle around and experiment as much as you like without having to worry about the cost of film and developing. [thumb]

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sears electionics yep. We dont have a hardware section in our store so us electonics crowd have to sell snowblowers too lol. Will be there 6 months on Sunday, feels like yesterday was my first day.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, it's so dead, it's crazy. A few people said it's the slowest February they have ever seen. But I get lots of time for PSP, movies and camera so I'm happy !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts