Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Virtually nothing has changed with my car, I just took a few pics because I liked the environment and the background. Not sure if you can notice the Ford Edge wiper. Here is my car parked in front of my cousin's house. Think oil and gas industry...haha

I like that one

Safe in the end spot. :)

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks good. Its got small little touches that make it look good without changing the svt look.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
wow nice rims man. where in houston were in? the last part looked like u were on richmond ave.

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey buddy that does look good. Pm me if your still looking for an intake. What happened to your stock wheels.
The 5 spoke silver SVTs that it came with, I bent one of the rims after like one month of driving it. Then I got the 15 spoke Euros with Azenis. When I drove from VA to TX I wanted the best tires I had on there, so that was these. My Euros are still in VA. I want to get them, but the ride is so much harsher with them.

·
Registered
851 Posts
The 5 spoke silver SVTs that it came with, I bent one of the rims after like one month of driving it. Then I got the 15 spoke Euros with Azenis. When I drove from VA to TX I wanted the best tires I had on there, so that was these. My Euros are still in VA. I want to get them, but the ride is so much harsher with them.

Should get them so I can have them......[drinking]

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
^^or you can go get them and let us fight for them. It'll be great entertainment!!! Oh and I fight dirty I"ll admit I'm a ball kicker and eye poker lol

j/k I'm not really a fighter only a very highly trrained assain in the deadly arts of kicking your @$$ lol really though I just like to give hugs lol

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not sure about the rims but that not for me to decide
With the rims, tire rack, I think...was having such an excellent deal on a tire and wheel package, so I just picked the cheapest wheel since these were going to be winter wheels. Now that I have moved to San Antonio I don't need All seasons per say. I have my Euros at home, And I want them :(

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have finally mounted some brand new tires to my Euro rims. I will post pictures soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts