Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was on a two lane road and this Integra was behind me, well he pulled in behind me and was following me rather close for some reason.. Anyways the light ahead changed and I came to a stop. I thought the Integra would pull up alongside to try and race me but he didnt, yet he was sitting right on my ass. Fair enough, when the light changed I eased the clutch out and pulled away a little faster then usual and no bite. I proceed to shift into second and as I did the driver of the Integra floored it and started to pull up on me. Leaving it in second I pushed the pedal down and the car started to pull nicely hitting 3500 rpm and breaking the tires loose!! I looked back and the Integra was fading so fast I just decided to let off the gas, yet I was already at the end of second. Eventually the Integra switched lanes and started to slowly creep passed me and he had a WTF look on his face. I pointed to my boost guage and just sorta smiled as he kept going. I saw the type R sticker on the back!! Mighta been real, mighta not been real. I could care less really.

Kind of a lame race in a 400hp car but I had the itch to do something and he was the first one that came along to try it out! Wheres the C5 Corvettes at when you need one?[:D]

·
Registered
32 Posts
You woulda whooped him stock. HAHAHAHAHA!! They only run a magazine time of 14.7 and that's the best they could do. I can't wait to meet one on the road.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I know I woulda beat him stock, but ah well!![:D] And I do agree at it being a waste of gas... I will never learn![paranoid]

·
Registered
565 Posts
i love Type-R's...but i think i'd rather like to see your S/C'd Mustang run instead

1 - 8 of 8 Posts