Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
25,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next Viney garage day will be on Saturday April 18th.

Rules and suggestions will be posted shortly. Just getting the date out there.

TIME: If you have a lot of stuff to do plan on showing up early IE: between 9-10 AM.

ADDRESS: Please PM me for address!

Please no BIG JOBS (axles, transmissions, engine builds, whatever takes hours, days, ect. not allowed) Small jobs only. We plan on starting early then stopping around 5-6 PM for a cookout and then a bonfire afterwards. There is alcohol allowed but if you plan on drinking a lot plan on staying. We don't condone drinking and driving! There are also children around so don't act like a tool. Bring chairs!

We will keep a list of what people will be coming and what they will be doing. Please come early if you have a lot to do.

·
Mtn. Dew
7,224 Posts
When 5pm rolls around we are going to stop work to have food. If you aren't done, you will have to finish on your own.

Please don't attempt jobs that you have no idea how to do. We can help you along if you need a hand, but we're not going to do it for you.

Please post up what you want to do, and we'll try and figure out what all we can get done.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I'll be there in something hopefully the deuce
Any body who attempts more then there skill set will have there car yanked out of the garage by the deuce and a half

·
Registered
0 Posts
When 5pm rolls around we are going to stop work to have food. If you aren't done, you will have to finish on your own.

Please don't attempt jobs that you have no idea how to do. We can help you along if you need a hand, but we're not going to do it for you.

Please post up what you want to do, and we'll try and figure out what all we can get done.
X2, I'm happy to lend a hand but I will not do it for you. Please do post up what you plan on doing so we don't have 10 cars showing up doing 6 hour projects.

Any body who attempts more then there skill set will have there car yanked out of the garage by the deuce and a half
ROLFz!!!!

I think he's cereal too [;)]

·
Registered
25,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^^ Think of Ian as one of those half crazed guys in a post apocaliptic movies. You know, the guy chained to the front of the car? Well, we might just cut him loose, but we have no control over him after that...LOLz

Ian, you are welcome to bring the duece, but NO RUTS down by the pond!!![poke]

·
Big Blue 2.0
1,634 Posts
lol... you know you can count me in!

·
Registered
25,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WE gotsta have some barrell rolls at a garage day, it just wouldn't be the same without it !!!

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Ande I'm yanking with the giant big ole rusty chain I keep on the front not with my tow rope

·
Premium Member
5,279 Posts
I'm going on leave starting that weekend to go home for the wedding. I might be able to stick around for saturday but we'll see. If I do, I'm gonna wanna do my rear sway bar and possibly polyurethane bushings for the entire suspension. Nothing too difficult, but I've never done much with suspension so it'll be a learning experience for me.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I’ll be there I may need to do a 30K service on the ST but I also promised someone a test drive in the SVT, other then that I’m going to just sit on my ass and grunt at people.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I'm going on leave starting that weekend to go home for the wedding. I might be able to stick around for saturday but we'll see. If I do, I'm gonna wanna do my rear sway bar and possibly polyurethane bushings for the entire suspension. Nothing too difficult, but I've never done much with suspension so it'll be a learning experience for me.
Poly Busing for the entire suspension is definitely a full day if not a 2 day project, your looking at 3 to 4 hours minimum on the front.

the rear sway bar is simple.

·
Premium Member
5,279 Posts
Poly Busing for the entire suspension is definitely a full day if not a 2 day project, your looking at 3 to 4 hours minimum on the front.

the rear sway bar is simple.
Thanks Racer B. Yeah, I'll just do the rear sway then and save the entire bushing replacement for another weekend.

·
bOObEE's!
3,030 Posts
Oh I def want to try and make this!! Anyone wanna help find my vacuum leak if we haven't gotten it taken care of by then? You guys will get to meet Andy if he is lucky and I bring him :)

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
sure bring some propane

Reactions: gone4x4

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
ill be there!!!!

all i want to do is battery relocate. and

ken. can u help me diagnose my tv/hu problem. it will take cds but wont play and i need to by pass the ebrake thing

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
and someone help me mount my mid wing the right way???

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
^There's a bumper waiting for you there unless you already forgot about that[;)]

1 - 20 of 327 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.