Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at exhausts. when I looked at MBRP the 2.5 inch was only in a 2.3L format. I have a 2.0. I know some things will fit either but not sure about this. [???:)]

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Focusedin , go to the MBRP website and type in S4040 in the search box and it's what I have for my 07 2.0L ...

·
Registered
656 Posts
I just installed one about a week ago on my 2007 2.0 part #s4110 listed for SVT it will replace from flex back and replaces the second cat with a resonator.You need #s4110 if you want a complete bolt on flex back 2.5" MBRP exhaust.Im pretty sure the #s4040 is 2.25

·
Registered
109 Posts
One warning. If you have an ATX and a 2.0, you probably will not like the 2.5" exhaust. MBRP custom fit an exhaust on my wagon and while it gave great upper power, it robbed the bottom end so much it made the ATX feel even more weak. Once they refitted with a custom 2.25, all is well again. I don't know if they have made a new part number up yet, but be aware.

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
if u have a 2.0, id say do the 2.25, not the 2.5, especially if u have the auto.

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
whoops

·
Registered
313 Posts
i have 2.5. it's awesome. the sound will blow your mind. cept i bought it in may and because of this winter the tip is rusting :S i hope the warranty covers that.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I personally have the MBRB 2.25 inch kit, and it sounds great!! Mabey just a little ricey when driving around town at low throttle, but when you get on it.....it is AMAZING!!![driving]

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys thanks soo much. I'm am going to order the part within the next week. If you stay tuned ill have pics and possibly a vid.

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
yup, it does...

and i will also say that everyone i have seen loves their mbrp, and loved the experience they had when purchasing their systems...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts