Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I recently purchased and installed the mbrp exhaust system for my focus. The overall install took one hr, and was very easy if you have a lift. The exhaust sounds awesome, some say that its to loud. I think it sounds perfect. Now with my Cai the performance is sweet. For you ppl out there that are thinking about purchasing this exhaust i say go for it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
ya i have it and the steeda cai and i like it. i dont think its that loud [honestly i would rather it be louder] but every1 has their own opinions. but ya its TOTALLY worth it

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the HPS cai, Ya it was totally worth it i think, plus for the price you cant beat it. next mods i think will be udp, throttle body, and a tune

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
So I recently purchased and installed the mbrp exhaust system for my focus. The overall install took one hr, and was very easy if you have a lift. The exhaust sounds awesome, some say that its to loud. I think it sounds perfect. Now with my Cai the performance is sweet. For you ppl out there that are thinking about purchasing this exhaust i say go for it.
Awesome, dude. Can you post a sound clip of your new setup?

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
i do enjoy my MBRP, good choice

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
sound clip/vid please!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
^^^ love your avatar LOL... and yes i love my mbrp..

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
i love mine as well. im planing on keeping the car for the rest of its life and passing it down to my son cause he was the one the told me i should buy one while i was playing under ground. so if the system ever gets bad , i will be buying from them again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts