Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who don't know what this is, MB2 is an indoor karting for the public. Everything is provided such as helmets etc. For non-members it's $23 for 1 run which is 14 laps, and for members it's $18. But on Tuesdays, they have a special 2 runs for ONLY $20, which IMO is a bargain and definitely worth the trip.

Also I suggest those who aren't members should become a member since you will get a FREE run ($23 value) on your b-day, and you can get the 2 for $20 on Tuesdays in which we are planning on racing a few times a month. I believe you also get a T-shirt and such for new members.

Now comes the cool stuff, all the times and laps are recorded and printed after the run so you can keep up on how well you are doing. Also all runs are saved and can be found online so you can keep track on your improvements. It really is a lot of fun, you can definitely feel the G's on the cart.

We're going to start this Tuesday (Dec 9) meet around 7:30 at MB2. There is a wait, but we have to sign in all together if we want to race all together. So while we wait for our race, this is a good time to check out each other cars and chit chat...so see you all there.

13943 Balboa Blvd.
Sylmar, CA 91342

Time of Meet:
7:30

www.mb2raceway.com (SYLMAR)

here's a video of what to expect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RNU9-GaCTI

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Sounds like fun. Sorry I don't have any money right now to go but maybe some day. It's also cool that they allow you bring your video camera [:D]

Looks like a big track too. Helluva good deal for $10.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Why are all the cool events happening when I'm stuck on this island. Maybe week after next. I'll be off that tuesday.

·
Registered
482 Posts
ill try to make it tom but im not sure if not ill try for it next week. So whos in for this thursday?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok most of the guys would rather do it the following week so I guess we will shoot for next week or so. Who wants to do this on the Dec 16 or Dec 23?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm am in the middle of finals right now but am definitely down after the 16th, actually after the 23rd (xmas family stuff). This could be a great monthly g2g.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, my Finals are done, we're doing MB2 next Tuesday, Dec 23. who's coming?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok so far the list is
nitetimebolher
LA Focus
Kaminari_Croc
Tyler_T
PumkinSvt

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll come if I get my car finished. What time?
around 7:30 check the 1st page on the 1st post, for complete info.

Bring that F2Turbo, so we can see how it does..

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Well I'm getting the stage 1 dynoed on the 22nd. Then as soon as it comes off the dyno. We're intalling the stage 2. If we have time were going to put it back on the dyno. Yes I know sounds kinda strange. They need the stage 1 tune. Thats why its happening like this.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok MB2 is a few days away, who's goin? You dont have to race if you dont want too..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts