Focus Fanatics Forum banner

441 - 454 of 454 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Does anyone know where you can get a MS3 RMM in Canada for cheaper than $85? I have called a few local dealerships, and they are all around this cost. And ordering it from the states, after shipping / exchange, is the same price...
I will probably suck it up and pay the $90, but I thought I would ask and see if anyone knew a cheaper way.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just put mine in today. Got it from central florida motorsports, which was actually just the stock e mount, which I wanted but no dealers had.
Went in easy, hardest part was the foam splash shield haha. Only 5 bolts to undo and it slides right out.

Driveline is nice and tight now. Only some slight vibs at idle. Well worth it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
installed the cobb rear motor mount tonight.....what....a....difference.....and what a piece of crap they used as a stock mount.

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
Pictures or it didn't happen lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
Looks better then the MS3 mount, more solid I'd say

·
Registered
463 Posts
Looks better then the MS3 mount, more solid I'd say

Yup works great installed mine about 2 weeks ago. It seems better than the MS3 unit that I had in there. Just get rid of that stocker it's [rant]

·
Registered
510 Posts
I just picked up an E-Focus mount today at lunch. Hopefully I can find some time to install this weekend, even though it is supposed to be raining all weekend. Easy to test engine/drive-train lash from wheel spin though [burnout]

441 - 454 of 454 Posts