Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bunneh Fanatic
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's been a lot of talk and rumors (including spy photos) of the Mazda 2 coming to the US in Leftlane News. It might be the answer for those wanting to switch to Mazda, but want the look and feel of the hatchback Focus. The prototype Mazda 2 looks like a cross between a Mazda 3, Yaris, and ZX5. Anyway, I just thought I'd pass this along...

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
If I'm not off base, the Mazda2 should be more of a Fiesta-like car than a Focus-like. We've got the Focus-like Mazda already; the MK2 Focus is built on the same C1 chassis.

I recall seeing pictures of the pre-production 2008 Fiesta; if Mazda3:Focus as Mazda2:Fiesta, I'll be interested to see the Mazda version of this:

·
Registered
252 Posts
yeah, it'll be a 'B car'... the top engine choice will be a 1.5L (prolly with about 100HP like most cars in this segment) according to the article. Hopefully it'll look better than the Honda Fit...

·
Registered
1 Posts
british cars

that fiesta is ok, but the car you wanna import thats made by ford is an rs turbo, but also buy a HKS nitrous kit and a complete new exhaust kit plus a BIG turbo. i worked on them n they fly, mayb 350 bhp+ for a car thats that old that good.

or to be completly unique by a tvr. look on google. its a british car, but no normal one. the tvr cerbra is good for 195 mph n me m8s ones got 550bhp in a 4.8 v8 supercharged.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
^ If only it were so. American car companies might still be looking out for your best interests, my English friend, but they stopped doing us any favors decades ago.

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
that fiesta is ok, but the car you wanna import thats made by ford is an rs turbo, but also buy a HKS nitrous kit and a complete new exhaust kit plus a BIG turbo. i worked on them n they fly, mayb 350 bhp+ for a car thats that old that good.

or to be completly unique by a tvr. look on google. its a british car, but no normal one. the tvr cerbra is good for 195 mph n me m8s ones got 550bhp in a 4.8 v8 supercharged.
ford doesnt make the RS anymore, so its kind of a lost dream. i know all about TVR and would rather have a sagaris/t350c or tuscan2 over the cerbera. are you originally from england?(i get the impression that english is a second language)

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
wow, the 08 fiesta looks great, i love it. If ford brought that here and it had good gas milage like the other import ones, it would sell. It definitly looks better then the yaris and the versa, alittle more masculen then all the other B segment cars out there now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts